I am a 3D/Concept Artist, currently based in Ohio, US. I have been working for several games studios and animation studios in the Netherlands before I moved to the US.
I love creating environment concepts from sketch/thumbnails to final illustrations or to digital matte painting.
I also love to use AI tools for creating unique characters and transform it for digital portraits.
I mostly use Maya and Unreal Engine in my work.
Thank you for stopping by.
3D Total Awards for 'Silverpond', 'Is Anyone Out There? Anyone?', 'Utopia', 'Skystead'
FEATURES & PUBLICATIONS
- Photoshop 25th Anniversary Spot, February 2015
- Judgement Day Award, IFCC Festival, 2015
- Interview - Photoshop Creative Magazine, issue 142. (2016. february)
- Featured in 3dTotal's "Top 50 Environment Concepts from 2018'
- Featured in various magazines and publications
- Final judge at Rookie Awards since 2019.
CERTIFICATION - AUTODESK MAYA 3D GRAPHICS AND ANIMATION by SAE Institute, and Autodesk
CERTIFICATION - MATTE PAINTING by Vancouver Online School //www.vanas.ca
* LOS ANGELES ACADEMY OF FIGURATIVE ART
* Vancouver Animation School // Matte Painting
* Gnomon Workshops // Professional Online Training for Artists
* SAE Institute Amsterdam // Autodesk Maya
* BA - KREA Contemporary Art College // Digital Art and Design
EXHIBITION Soho Gallery for Digital Art, New York, US - 2012.12.12.
Goodby Silverstein & Partners
Several music festivals worldwide
Zoho Animation Studio
Not To Scale